Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Would you rather eat pizza every single day (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) for a month, or eat 3 rats?

Pizza there are thousands of them.Would you rather eat pizza every single day (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) for a month, or eat 3 rats?
pizza because you can have different toppings and it can be healthy...sometimes lolWould you rather eat pizza every single day (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) for a month, or eat 3 rats?
pizza pizza
Stupid question.
I love pizza! I could eat it everyday!
im already doing the pizza thing ;)
pizza
pizza
I would have to go with the pizza. Although it would still be pizza, there are all kinds of pizza.
pizza i eat it everyday anyway :)
what do you think?
If I could cook and clean the rats, then rats. I wouldn't have to live with that for a month. If I couldn't, pizza.
Eat rats, just cure and season them very well and they will taste like chicken.
pizza, id rather be fat than get tetanus.
piZza yum :)
pizza. duh
I'm laughin at the gettin tetanus from eatin a rat. It don't work that way.





I don't think 3 rats would last too long for me tho....no matter how u prepared em. I need more meat than 3 normal sized rats A DAY....let alone for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment