Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Will raspberries stain my rats fur?

yeah i think soWill raspberries stain my rats fur?
Yes, but not for very long. They should groom it off of themselves within a day. Just REMEMBER that you've fed your rats raspberries. It sounds stupid, but nothing is worse than looking over to your pet rat's cage and seeing it covered in red stains (and then being reminded politely that you red them some sort of red berry before)Will raspberries stain my rats fur?
It will probably leave some little marks on their hands (my girls get really pink or purple hands after eating berries of any sorts), and possibly mouths, but it won't last very long.
it's fine


they can eat it


i give it to my rat


it could leave little marks, but they wont be there for long
The stain will grow out.
If you boil him up in some it should work.
Yeah there paws. But there face will wear off!
Not for very long no.
no

No comments:

Post a Comment