Wednesday, February 10, 2010

For those who have rats, what is your favorite coat color and coat type, etc?

What is your favorite coat type (rex, satin, hairless), color, eye color, ear type (dumbo, or high ear), etc. on a rat?


And if you were a rat, what would you look like? This is just for fun!For those who have rats, what is your favorite coat color and coat type, etc?
My ideal rat would be a pure black dumbo with a double rex coat. It upsets me to think that I will never have my perfect rat as the nearest dumbo breeder is hundreds of miles away :(


If I was a rat, I'd be a mismarked brown hoodie.For those who have rats, what is your favorite coat color and coat type, etc?
I love rats!! Used to raise them and had them trained to watch TV with me. My favorite that I had was my blonde satin with red eyes and high ears. She was great. If I was a rat, I would look like a blonde satin with blue eyes.
I like the English Irish and Irish markings...dunno why, otherwise they are simple. And who couldn't love a dumbo? Merles are pretty. Rex is neat. The hairless rats are kinda growning on me.
  • tiny myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment