Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How to convince my parent to get me a ferret. my parents dont like rats or rats looking animal?

Ferrets are not low maintenece pets, they are more exotic. They require bigger housing %26amp; much more care. Ferrets are not apart of the rat family, but the weasel family. They also smell very bad.


But they are playful %26amp; love to sneak around %26amp; hide in boxes for fun.





Good luck, I hope this helps.





LilyHow to convince my parent to get me a ferret. my parents dont like rats or rats looking animal?
are you ready for a ferret? they're much more expensive to buy and then take care of properly and they do have a musky odor *which you can't get rid of and frequent baths make it worse*





they're super curious and mischievous and are fearless. it's a big step up from a rat, that's for sure. trust me, i breed rats and have also had 2 ferrets once.





hope that helped some, but still. ferrets are excellent pets as well, but they require a lot more care and are also best in pairs. and your parents might not like the smell, though you can get air fresheners to help with it...How to convince my parent to get me a ferret. my parents dont like rats or rats looking animal?
Well, you could try telling them that ferrets are even REMOTELY related to rats.....they're more with badgers and minks. And if that doesn't work, try to convince them to let you have another animal like a cat. They have a simililar amount of caring needs. Actually cats are probably easier to deal with and tend to be more friendly too.
1. tell your parents that if they let you get a ferret, that you can remove the stink glands.





2. if they still say no, wait untill your birthday. tell your friends you want a ferret for your birthday. that way if one of your friends give it to you for your birthday, your parents can't say no.





3. tell your parents that you'll save up your own money and you'll buy it's own food. I have some ferrets and they eat catfood. if you look up the cheapest price for a ferret, you won't have to save that much.





If you do get a ferret, it's best to get a male, females can die if they don't go into heat.
Ferrets arent rats though, they are in the weasle family, they arent even rodents. Tell them they are like a cat that you can put in a cage most of the day. they can be litter trained, and if you take care of them they dont stink...i have 4 in a 2 bedroom apartment and my apartment doesnt stink (it passed my mother in laws nose, and shes really picky) As long as you take care of them, they should come around eventually, but be prepared, they take a lot of work.





On a side note, my 4 ferrets are much more fun to play with and friendlier then my 2 cats. They love playing with my son, and will fall asleep in my arms.
I have had a great past with ferrets, while they are not in the rat or mouse family, they are stil great pets. they have a great sense of hunor, and they have their own unique personalities. I have a neighnor with3, she loves them, and her home does not stink. Ferrets, may be a royal pain to clean up after, they can be litter trained to!:D they are fun! just remember to get their claws trimmed once and a while! i hope i helped!
umm a ferret ru sure they get into every thing not to be rude but if you want one simply say MOM DAD and ferret would be nice to have, they are long and small i will buy him and his/ her food for a month please?? ( puppydog face)
tell your parents they are just like a frisky cat! but if you dont take care off it they get really mean and then they do really stink
Try to get them to let you get a dog.





Ferrets can be stepped on so easily.
You don't want a ferret, they stink!
They poop all over too. Get a fish.
  • tiny myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment