Friday, February 12, 2010

If my rats were only in pine bedding for a day can they get a respitory infection?

i just bought my rats yesterday and put them in a pine bedding and they started sneezing after a couple hours then i went out and bought the good bedding care fresh or something but can my rats get an infection that fastIf my rats were only in pine bedding for a day can they get a respitory infection?
Yes. watch them for sneezing, red fluids coming out of their nose and coughing. Pine oil is a main ingredient in rat poison.If my rats were only in pine bedding for a day can they get a respitory infection?
No no infection.





My rabbit does that also.





Sneezing after I clean his cage.





They just get the dust from it in there nose when its fresh.





They will get use to it though

No comments:

Post a Comment