Friday, February 12, 2010

Where can i get registered rats?

i want to get rats that are registered and have family lines that can be traced that i can show and stuff thanks for any help?Where can i get registered rats?
I'm interested in getting a few rats myself and I asked Petsmart about them and they said that when someone wants to adopt rats they order them. They might be able to guide you to the proper source.





I almost forgot, while I was there I bought a really great magazine which was titled ';Rats.'; It covered everything a person could possibly want to know about them and there were several pages of breeders and how to contact them.Where can i get registered rats?
Go to your local election board and ask for a list of democrats and libs. You'll have all the rats you need.
That is just gross but you can call your city hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment