Friday, February 12, 2010

How many of you here own and love rats? If you don't like rats please don't comment..?

This is for rat lovers! What are your ratties names?!


I have four boys......Jett Vapour Guinness and Sambucca.


I love them to death!How many of you here own and love rats? If you don't like rats please don't comment..?
I absolutely love rats! i have one called Johnny and he is so sweet. he is albino except he has a brown stripe down his nose, which makes him look even sweeter. He was one year old in march and ive had him for a year now. I love him so much and dont know if i could live without him. At first i didnt like the idea of having a rat for a pet but once i saw how sweet they were i was totally changed for life. And i know i want to get another one after Johnny although i dont want there to be an after Johnny.How many of you here own and love rats? If you don't like rats please don't comment..?
I have owned two different rats, but both are now deceased. Sadly, I've become allergic


:(





My last rat had to be hairless, but even he bothered my allergies.





My first rat was named Lewis and I got him at a year of age from an animal shelter.





My second rat was named Leon and he was found in a moving truck. It was a crazy situation where a lady was driving cross-country with 54 animals in a Penske truck. He was living in the cab in a duffel bag!
I HAVE 1 RAT , THEY MAKE GOOD PETS
i LOVE rats i just well sadly dont own 1 but i do have a cat and a dog
we have 3 total...2 girls and a boy :) the girls are melinda and magpie, and the boy is matticus :)





we love them and out of 25 pets, they are our favorite...besides our whites tree frog named milton :)
Awwww I have jumbo fancy rats they are great and to be honest well I kinda dont know how many I have, they just started breeding one day and never stopped so I give alot of them away and send some back to the pet shop I have all colors and kinds even albino and black ones... They are soooo smart too WOW....
I like rats they get a bum name from people who think they carry diseases.. I have two cats so I could never get any ..but I think their cute.....
I like rats! But I don't have any now because my hubby don't like them. I think they are cute!
Little white rats with red eyes playing in their cages? Yes


Big gray rats running loose in the attic or basement? NO!
When I was a kid, my Dad was doing summer classes each year to get his degree. One of his classes in Psychology involved training a white rat to do stuff. At the end of the course the students were allowed to take the rats home if they wanted so my Dad brought Maverick home. He was a great pet. We let him run around in the kitchen and he liked to raid the cat's food dish (the cat's were afraid of him and we have a cute picture of the cats backing away from the rat while the rat eats from their dish). We built an outdoor pen for him but I, being only 6 forgot and left him out and he disappeared forever.





Later in my adult life, I had 2 rats and both bit me and I didn't like them as much but then they weren't big white lab rats.
No rats No comments!
i have had two rats in my life a brown and white rat when i was 10 named squekers and a hairless rat 3 years ago named rat fink..
I don't currently have any rats but in our 4-H club we have ';Pocket Pets'; and rats are included in this project. They are becoming very popular and last year they were included in our county fair.
I love rats and I want one but my fiance won't let me... I'm working on him though!
I love rats. I don't have any, though. Just a dog, a Siamese Fighting Fish (betta) and 3 hermit crabs. I might get some one day, I hope. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment