Sunday, February 7, 2010

Do you ever hate people that hate rats?

i do sometimes. like when they start saying things like 'they are smelly, they are dumb, they bite, they are full of disease.' this just gets my blood boiling sometimes as they have obviously never had a rat before as a pet, and if they had, they would know what great pets they make.





i mean i have 2 and they are lovely. very friendly and they are always wanting me to hold them and play with themDo you ever hate people that hate rats?
I don't like ignorant people in general.





I also get pretty worked up when I tell people I have rats and get a negative reaction. When they say something like ';why would you want rats?'; or ';that's gross, they are dirty, diseased, smell, etc'; I always tell them exactly why they are wrong. I always advocate for rats! I have changed the mind of a few people. I introduce them to my girls and usually they can't believe how wonderful they really are. A few people who used to hate rats now have several as pets!Do you ever hate people that hate rats?
i really don't like people that stereotype and are prjudiced anyway, like when people are racist and discriminate in general.


i can't say i hate them because i try not to hate but it does become very hard when they say things like:


they started the black (it was fleas actually, it also was spread by dogs and cats that carried fleas)


they kill people by bitting the jugular (this actually happened by when cornering a rat they would look at the open space that was above the shoulder, they would try to jump through it)


Rats are vicious, dangerous creatures.(Rats are very friendly, social animals. They are easily tamed simply by being handled from a young age. Rats enjoy spending time with their owners; bonding with them much as a dog bonds with a person. They love being petted and being close to their family.)


Rats are filthy, disease bringing rodents. (we know that this isn't true)








its annoying


:P
Some of them I really do hate, when they just arent open-minded, and it is understandable why some people hate them, because they have a bad reputation, and I have to admit that even though their tail is MY favorite feature, some people feel squeemish..





But i bet if half of those people were forced to have a pet rat, they would fall in love with it!
i don't hate them but it does REALLY annoy me!





i love rats i have 1 (did have 2 but one died :( )


and they are clean (i mean shes even litter trained! )





very friendly and very healthy! i love rats so cute! i mean how can you resest this little face! http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/02/2鈥?/a>








soooooooooo cute! x
I really dislike them, and it makes me mad when people judge rats - even if they're domestic! My friends always talk nasty about my Rats if I ever bring up something they did. I want to just explode on them when they do that. They tell me to get rid of them - my answer is definitely NOT getting rid of them!





I only have one or two friends that accept them and think they're cool.
I don't hate them, but I don't appreciate them being ignorant towards them. Rats to me are just like dogs. In my opinion, they are better than most cats. They are social, loving, and actually want to be around you. cats couldn't care less about you :p for the most part, at least.
I dont hate them, i just try to educate them, but if they wont listen i just pity them for missing out on the best pets in the world...my motto with rats is: More loyal than a dog, less needy than a cat, and cleaner than both :)
I don't say that they smell or anything like that. But I don't like them. I have heard they make wonderful pets, but they gross me out. I think it'd the tail. PS I would never call them dumb, I have guinea pigs, and really they're not too bright, so yeah no room to talk
Yeah there is this girl at my school and when she found out i had four rats she said eww they bite and they can kill you with diseises.





I decided that as she was obviously extremly unintelligent i would ignore her.





But rats are the best pets iv'e ever had.
I admit I do get a bit upset when people are horrible about rats but everyone is entitled to their opinion if they are horrible just ignore them it doesnt matter what they think lots of people are horrible about my rat but most of the time when they have met her they change their opinion.
I don't HATE them. I just think people who have never held, looked at, touched or got to know a rat are being a little unfair. They are really sweet creatures. If it is just a phobia, Well, they can't really help that, can they?
Yea I do cuz if them foos start hating rats who da FK!! u think they gonna hate next??! %26gt;:(
Gosh people who think pet rats are gross and have diseases are so stupid. I have had 3 rats and none of them have ever had any diseases.
if they just hate them then fair enough but if they say crap like 'rats are dirty and have diseases' then yes i hate them very much, they're idiots
I wouldnt say that i'd hate them...my mother being one of them.


....i do wish they'd be more open minded though, domestic rats are beautiful :D
no hate is just right. at least for some of those people. the really bad ones! like the oh lets feed it to something ones!
Jesus Christ!
sorry but i HATE rats!


they are sooooo ugly. and they are full of disease.








sorry, but im sooooo scared of them

No comments:

Post a Comment