Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Rabie and maggots from dead rats?

Information on Rabies?


I found 2 small dead rats or mice on he glue trap i have in my garage. I also noticed maggots on them. I took the glue trap and rats ou and poured bleach on the maggots on the floor. one wouldn't die so i took and object to kill it and part of it splah on my face.i ran to quickly wash my face but i am just paraniod, is it possible to get any infection from that, and is it possible to get rabies like that.Rabie and maggots from dead rats?
For you to get Rabies it must enter the blood stream, lucky for you skin is a good barrier and defense against infection, unless you have open cuts of cause, don't understand your need to use bleach tho, just bury them and then disinfect the area, by using bleach first on the dead carcase you are just spreading fluids around.Rabie and maggots from dead rats?
Rabies can only be transmitted through an infected animals bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment