Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Do Chihuahuas remind you of rats?

I personally think they're really cute, but all my friends say they're ugly...and liken them to rats in their appearance.





Anyone else share their opinion?Do Chihuahuas remind you of rats?
lol no..they are cute dogsDo Chihuahuas remind you of rats?
I like any dogs but I'm not a cat lover nor a rat lover?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…
They remind me of Paris Hilton
absolutely, viscious little rodents
They're cute, but they do resemble rats.
They are soo cute they don't look like rats ☼
Yes, they do.


I don't like them much, but I do love other dogs.
We have 3. Rats until they get fat.
Sort of. But they're really cute.
yhh


god i dnt like chihauhuas enimore
hahah yes. its the pointy ears thats make them look ugly
no they remind me of tacos, they r really cute
More like Bats...without wings..those ears are fierce!
yup
no
no
yes big ones.//
now that you mention it... yeah. maybe a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment