Friday, February 5, 2010

I wanted 2 know if i can walk my rats on a ferret harness?

can i do that like in my backyard so i don't have to chase them everywhere. my mom is allergic (we just found out) so i can't take bella nad alice downstairs. can they still use it if they are baby's because my little girls are both baby'sI wanted 2 know if i can walk my rats on a ferret harness?
No, it woul be too big. And even if it isn't, your rats would easily escape and get away outside. Please don't. Plus you never put rats on a harness! if anything, put them on your shoulder and take them around the neighborhood. They love it, and doesn't it delight you when someone screams and you realize you have freaked them out with your rats? disgusts m, and makes me laugh. But seriously, those other two don't know what they are talking about. Even if you have already done it, it won't always work.I wanted 2 know if i can walk my rats on a ferret harness?
yer your ferret would love that, we used to do the same with my sisters friends rabbit! she like it
yahh that would work
  • tiny myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment