Friday, February 5, 2010

I need your help to change my mom's mind on rats!!?

i LOVE rats as pets, but my mom thinks they're gross, and bit, and mean.


i have looked up at least 8 pages worth of proof that they're not, but she's not convinced.


how can i prove to her that they are amazing aniamls??


HEEEEELP!!


thx! :))I need your help to change my mom's mind on rats!!?
Try bringing your mom to a pet store and have her hold one and just see how sweet they are. I'm sure the associate will help to convince her as well just to hear it from somebody besides you.I need your help to change my mom's mind on rats!!?
They are MUCH smarter than hamsters, you can train them to do tons of stuff





they dont smell





i mean as far as caged animals if you clean it.





they are soooo sweet and cute as babiies

No comments:

Post a Comment