Friday, February 5, 2010

What toy do fancy rats enjoty the most?

It's a toss up between me and the huge branch cut from our apple tree. Some of my rats like to run up and down the branch, chewing on the twiggy ends, and playing tag on it.





And then some of my rats prefer to abuse me in the same manner. Running up and down, and over me, like I'm their personal jungle gym, chewing and tugging on my clothes, and playing hide and seek in my sleeves, or tag with each other around my legs.





Some rat-keepers like the wheel, but when I watch my rats use it, it looks like they are developing some kind of neurotic behavior, so I remove the wheel for short periods at a time.





spazrats


';my life has gone to the rats';What toy do fancy rats enjoty the most?
Mine always enjoyed something to crawl into or on.What toy do fancy rats enjoty the most?
They love the running wheel things. They can't ever stop running.
you. other than that anything that they can hide in.

No comments:

Post a Comment