Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How can i make my rats stay warm?

my room is quite cold right now. its where i keep them.How can i make my rats stay warm?
They should be ok in a normal temperature, they are rats coming into my garage and its like 5C, but we have mouse traps to kill them.





But your rats will survive, they are fine !


If not, but some hey in, something like that!How can i make my rats stay warm?
lots of cosy bedding and a box for them to sleep in (unless they have one already) and ripped up cloths.
hi, my 5 rats stay i the front room, but as an extra i add to their bedding with cut up t-shirts and sweatshirts im not using and put a board up to stop draughts on the cages, seasons greetings.
Breathe on them
A friend of mine used to keep rats and her living room used to be very cold. To remedy this she used a heat mat (the type used in fermenting home brews) and stood the cage on top. They only let out a low amount of heat, so no worries about cooking your little fuzies.

No comments:

Post a Comment