Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What song did Jesus play on his magical pipe to lure the rats away from the German town of Hamelin?

';Enter the Sandman';What song did Jesus play on his magical pipe to lure the rats away from the German town of Hamelin?
Should've speant it on Earl Blue, Duke of Cookieshire instead... My answer pales in comparison.

Report Abuse


What song did Jesus play on his magical pipe to lure the rats away from the German town of Hamelin?
second song down
On top of spaghetti?
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star





He never got past the first pipe lesson.
It was the pied piper, you A.S.S
Don't know what song he played but I would like to see him do it again, but this time in DC.
hava negila
Hells Bells
Stairway to Heaven
Hammer Time
Another misinterpretation! It was obviously ceiling cat!
Donkey!!! I sure did miss you! Where you been, you fine a.s.s, you?
Dumb, by Nirvana comes to mind.
I don't know, but if I was rat I wouldn't follow...





Especially considering how it ends for the rats.
baby got back





that or





highway to hell
the number of the beast by iron maiden
';We're Not Gonna Take It'; by Twisted Sister.





According to what I was taught as a teen, that's one of the most evil songs ever written. Especially if you play it BACKWARDS!!!!!!!





????

No comments:

Post a Comment