Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Poll: Which Animal do You Prefer? Rabbits, Cats, Dogs, horses, Hamsters or Rats and even Reptiles?

Which Animal do You prefer?Poll: Which Animal do You Prefer? Rabbits, Cats, Dogs, horses, Hamsters or Rats and even Reptiles?
Dogs, hamsters, and rabbits (but rabbits do chew up wires I have a pet one)Poll: Which Animal do You Prefer? Rabbits, Cats, Dogs, horses, Hamsters or Rats and even Reptiles?
I like...


fish


turtles


dogs


cats


horses


rats


mice





I ';don't'; fell the want to own...


hermit crabs


snakes


hamsters


ferrets


guinea pigs


birds
Horses... Probably one of the most high-maintenance pets ever...
rabbits and dogs
horses
I like all of them,





But if I had to put it in order than;





1. Dogs


2. Cats





3. Rats





4. Hamsters





5. Rabbits





6. Horses





and





7. Reptiles
Cats, all the way. I am a Leo, so that might have something to do with it.
birds(: haha yeah its not in the question but ynoo
draft rabbits
Rats!! They're amazing little critters and I currently have 4. I would love to have a little hairless one to put in my group but I just cant find any!





However, I love all animals!
dogs
What's with the ';and even Reptiles'; ??? LOL!





Gotta be tortoises for me :o)
Favorite animal? Rats!





Would I want one? no.





They're cool, and really interesting, but I like dogs





They make you happy
a tie between horses and rabbits.
well i luv cats more than dogs but i also like dogs over rabbits..... soooo idk i like most animals EXCEPT rodents!


i don't know y! I guess because they just have weird faces!


no offense 2 any one who likes them!

No comments:

Post a Comment