Sunday, February 7, 2010

How long will it take my pink baby rats to get fur?

http://www.olentangy.k12.oh.us/teacherwe鈥?/a>


here is a good website. These are the rats that my science teacher had and when they had babies he took pics of them and posted them on this website to record their growth and development.





I got to keep one of my teachers baby rats. if you go to the photo with the caption that says - March 27 - Another on is off to a new home! There are 6 left. - the pic above is of my arm and one of my two rats. That one in the photo is Taz.How long will it take my pink baby rats to get fur?
Their colors will begin to develop in the first few days, and you'll start to see their colors starting at 6 or 7 days. They're generally fully furred by 10 days. At 14 days their eyes and ears open and they will start moving around!





Good luck with your rats!How long will it take my pink baby rats to get fur?
only bout 2 weeks, the first bits of fur is like microscopic and furry but not long, its like fuzz, and it appears after 4 days.
2-3 weeks but you start seing fur the first 3 days

No comments:

Post a Comment