Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How long can a rats body and tail all get together?

Most of the females I got reach no more then 11inch. This includes the tail. For a separate measure of body and tail is impossible because tail and body size varies. One of my rats is long with a short tail, longer tail then her body, same size tail as her body.





Male rats can maybe be a inch or 2 bigger but mostly from what I've seen it's more in bulk than length.How long can a rats body and tail all get together?
My biggest white rat's body was from the tip of my middle finger to just over halfway down my forearm (29cm), without the tail. I can't remember the length of the tail, just the length of the body alone freaked me out a bit, but she was such a sweety. I used to breed hundreds of rats.How long can a rats body and tail all get together?
well our biggest male is about 18+ inches from nose to tip of tail and weighs 1 1/2 lbs. females tend to be a bit smaller. we have many in between his size and just weened.


Wild rats can get even bigger though.
it all depends i have a full grown fat girl rat and she is about 5 inches without the tail but on all of my rats the tail is the same size a their body.





hope that helps
what do you mean?


a rat is born with a tail attached


am i wrong??

No comments:

Post a Comment