Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Do women give a rats butt about a guys butt?

Ok, it is a body part, and I am starting to work out a little again. What I want to know is if any woman watch, care about the size of me buttDo women give a rats butt about a guys butt?
A firm toned butt is a real turn on. Flat, saggy buns are a sad sight to see.Do women give a rats butt about a guys butt?
some women find it attractive for men to have nice butts.


some think it is hot if they have big butts.





nice butts are hot, but big butts are not. they are kinda girly. idk. it depends on the girl
Sure we do. Everyone has a different favourite body part, but the butt is always a popular choice.
it varies for each girl..





for me, not really but it is nice to have a guy who doesnt have a fatass.
i really can care less...my guy doesnt even have to be super buff as long as he loves me..he can be as skinny as a rail and his butt can be as flat as paper...what am i gonna do w/ his butt anywy
My boyfriend has a nice pillow butt. I love it so much. But I've also dated boys with no butts and big butts. They're nice to look at, but I don't go out with someone because of their butt.
Yes, we like butts. I am not a fan of round butts like many are with women, but more of a square butt....if that makes any sense at all.
oh yeah, just about as much as guys care about ours.
I like man butt lol. No pancake a$$ please. I like a firm apple that I can grip
It's not dire for me, but I do like a guy with a nice butt.
Bet your bottom we do!!!!
Not really. Flat ones are an eyesore though.
I think they like a man's *** as long as it doesn't look like, well....a rat's buttocks, then that might not be good.
Yes! Tight buns are a turn on.
0.0 Not really, no...
Saggy butts are horrible. A firm one works wonders... lol
Honestly, I love strong %26amp; firm buns. Turns me on!

No comments:

Post a Comment