Friday, February 5, 2010

Why do most black people not like pet rats?

This is not a racist question. I have always bred rats in different countries. When I took them to work with me or outside in both countries, nearly ALL black people said they were dirty and were scared of touching them, whereas most white people said they were cute and not scared. The black landlord where I lived blamed me for all the wild rats running around the estate, and couldnt differentiate between pet rats and wild rats. I am very curious to why this is?Why do most black people not like pet rats?
Don't sit back and say your not making this a racial question because you know good and well your making it a racial question. If you were so concerned about this then why didn't you just ask the black people around you including your landlord? Your a coward!!! It's easier for you to sit back behind your computer screen and say what you want. Only cowards do what your doing. Your facts are all wrong. I don't know any white people that think rats are cute. No person in their right mind would find a rat cute and want to be around them no matter what color or race they are. Stop trying to start up something because it's not going to work. I'm a black woman by the way idiot!!!!Why do most black people not like pet rats?
BIRDS OF A FEATHER
they are seen simply as vermin in most black countries.. its not that we CANNOT differentiate between wild rats and pet rats .. its just that we dont. A domesticated rat is still a rat, at the end of the day, still poos and spreads disease.





DIfferent culture thats all.





For some black people its a bit like keeping and parading around with a pet cockroach lolol...





Blech!!
I'm not black, but if what you're saying is true (';black people not liking pet rats';) I agree with them. Rats are disgusting animals. They spread disease and crap/pee everywhere. Maybe there's something I'm missing, but I can't comprehend how someone could become attached to a rat.
im black.


im african...and very proud!


We hate rats because they filthy they disgusting they pee stinks and they are usually associated with uncleanliness!


And they make me itch...Urrgh Rats!!
Most white people I know are frightened of rats too. x
one of my friends keeps a rat and he happens to be black, me thinks you shouldn't count a handful as ALL.
I remember this one time in grade school, we were treated to an animal presentation through the local zoo. they showed us exotic animals, which were quite frighting, but when they showed cockroaches(those big ones) and rats all the black kids' jumped up and started going ballistic.





Why are they so scared of those particular animals and insects? beats me.
Rat are the cause of the black plague in Europe!!
because of all the wild ones in the inner cities, I would assume. I am white and I think they are nasty.
If you are seriously trying to ask a neutral question you should stay away from generalizations like ';why do most black people?'; You must really get around to know most black people. Hell, I am black (multiracial) and don't know most black people.
because we have a sense of hygiene
I want to know how can you even ask a question like that? To stereotype in such a way is ridiculous. I like to know where exactly you got your stats from. You are just someone whom happens to like rats obviously and your landlord knows that your a rat freak!!
Eww. Hmm...because they roll around in sh!t all day and they're ugly.
I don't know anybody who likes pet rats.


Whites, blacks, purples, greens alike.


Gross!
';This is not a racist question';





that usually means it is... um... yes it is...


why ? ';most';, '; nearly ALL'; ? how many black people do you know ?

No comments:

Post a Comment