Friday, February 5, 2010

Pet rat owners- help!! I have two rats with fur mites, and idk what to do!?

I have tried giving them baths in saltwater, researched for pet care hotlines to help, and thought about using ';advantage'; (flea and mite medicine), but I'm afraid that they'll get hurt. The mites are now spreading to my other rat now and it isn't good to see them like this :(


Please help meeePet rat owners- help!! I have two rats with fur mites, and idk what to do!?
Advantage won't be safe for your rat. Go to the vet and get ';Revolution/Selemectin'; or order a three-tube pack from petshed.com (the vet will probably sell it to you in smaller increments for cheaper)


Each rat only need a drop between the shoulder blades, if the ichys aren't gone in 2 weeks, another drop. Keep them separate for 15 minutes after they get the drop. If the ichys aren't gone in 4 weeks, it's probably a skin infection so go to the vet to get baytril.Pet rat owners- help!! I have two rats with fur mites, and idk what to do!?
i am not a rat owner


but you gotta take a very very thin teets on a comb (ask store owner for a lice comb) and comb it out dont use a brush


now plz rate my answer as best answer
go to the pet store and they will help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment