Sunday, February 7, 2010

I constantly have dreams about my dad and abandoned, sickly rats. When will my life get less sucky?

omg...I have dreams about my dad and millions of abandoned cats. I'm so ******* serious.


You and I should go to group counselling or share drugs.I constantly have dreams about my dad and abandoned, sickly rats. When will my life get less sucky?
I dunno, but you'll have better dreams if you stop eating giant burritos with beans right before bedtime.I constantly have dreams about my dad and abandoned, sickly rats. When will my life get less sucky?
the poor rats, i hope they get better and find good homes.
When you get a job and buy condos for homeless rats.
Your life will get less 'sucky' when you wake up from your dream.
Want a desperate sheep in your dreams, baby?





Please don't hurt me.





*cries*
That sux. I'll put you on my to do list if that'll help.
when you make the best of it


and not let anyone influence you with your decisions

No comments:

Post a Comment