Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Is it normal for young cats to act like mole rats and dig through hay?

in my backyard i have hay around trees.my cat thinks its entertaining to dig through it like a rat.i'm not sure if she pokes her eyes sometimes but im just worried.she is crazzzyIs it normal for young cats to act like mole rats and dig through hay?
don't worry cats do crazy things my cat runs around the house like an idiot for no reason lolIs it normal for young cats to act like mole rats and dig through hay?
Not a big deal. My cat likes to dig through my laundry in the laundry basket. I wouldn't worry about it. Sounds kind of cute to me!
Hahaha, my kitten does the same thing... except he hides under piles of newspapers. I think/hope it's normal. They're just exploring!
Is it really that big of a deal? Just sounds cute to me. Let her have fun.
WELL MAYBE THERE IS A RAT IN THERE!!! or something that ur cat finds intresting hidden in there if not shes/hes just bored plez go get it something to play with
DEFINETLY NORMAL!!!





i have 3 cats





Ur cat probably went to the bathroom and was burying it


or was working a ';nest'; to sit in


dont worry

No comments:

Post a Comment