Wednesday, February 10, 2010

If I let my daughters play with their new rats on the bed will the rats jump off?

well if ur with her wid em keep a eye on them because if you clean dem dey still have fleas so becarful anyway rats can jump espacially girl when der young but if like 1yr or something they really can jump


If I let my daughters play with their new rats on the bed will the rats jump off?
I used to have a pet rat when my kids were younger. His name was Simon. Simon was the coolest pet you ever met. I never much worried about him because he loved all the affection and love he received from people and would never run off. All we'd ever have to do was call his name if he started to wander off INSIDE and he'd come right back. My rat never jumped off anything. He may crawl off but would do so very carefully allowing you enough time to to place him back up.


Excellent choice on a children's pet!


Tips? Mine loved to be pet behind the ears and to be taken for walks in our baby stroller. He was also the most loved and held pet at family get togethers, parties.If I let my daughters play with their new rats on the bed will the rats jump off?
Well, yeah, if you don't stop them from jumping off the bed, of course they will.





Rats are curious, adventurous things which don't understand the dangers of the human world, such as drops and where they're not meant/allowed to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment